Fergolicious University of Que Big Meats Little Treats Class – January 26th 2pm-6pm
Think you’re a pretty good grill master but want to step your game up and become the king of the cul-de-sac? Then this is the class for you! Brisket, Pork Shoulder & Pork Loin will be covered in this class from a backyard Pitmaster’s perspective. Make 3 Super Bowl snack foods from each big meat:
* Brisket – Bacon wrapped burnt ends, Brisket eggrolls & brisket wrapped jumbo shrimp
* Pork Loin – Pork Pinwheels, Sausage stuffed Pork Loin, Bacon wrapped bacon
* Pork Shoulder – Pork stuffed peppers, Pork sliders & Tostitos Scoops Taco Bites
We will also cover prep, trimming and smoking of all three big meats. We will also talk about the fire management of running a charcoal and wood smoker, meat prep, seasoning, rest times, serving, etc. All students will get to eat every product we make, receive a gift bag & more.
There are many choices of barbecue classes in America and many good instructors. So how do you choose? Well, Richard & Jeremy at Fergolicious BBQ are actually both teachers, so if you’re looking for instructors who love to teach and have a well-documented track record for sharing the art & science of barbecue that’s backed by award- winning BBQ on the KCBS competition circuit as well as viewed by the nation on Destination America’s hit TV show BBQ Pitmasters & Food Network’s Chopped Grillmasters, you don’t need to look any further. In addition to cooking award winning Q, they are also both KCBS Certified BBQ Judges with Richard a Master Judge.
Since 2012, Fergolicious BBQ has proven that if you work hard enough and learn certain methods, your BBQ can go from zero to hero. In one day, Fergolicious BBQ will provide you with an entertaining, action-packed barbecue class that will shorten the learning curve so that you can produce award-winning Q in your own backyard. All classes will cover topics including…
- How to light a fire
- How to prepare injections, brines, rubs & sauces
- Detailed instructions on cooking methods
- Equipment and Accessories
- Timelines, temps
- Different woods, charcoal and fuel
- Answering all your BBQ problems and questions