Fergolicious University of Que
Learn about everything you can learn about from Fergolicious BBQ – superb mentors in all fiery flavors!
Download the class flyer and print off copies for your friends!
Are you an aspiring KCBS competition cook? Are you currently a KCBS competition cook wanting to hear your name called more often? Are you looking for an affordable way to step your game up that won’t break the bank? If you are one of these people, then the Fergolicious University of Que Competition class is just for you!
Since 2012, Fergolicious BBQ has proven that if you work hard enough and learn certain methods, your BBQ can go from middle of the pack to top 10 in the country. In one day, Fergolicious BBQ will provide you with an entertaining, action-packed barbecue class that will shorten the learning curve for your competition team and assist you in hearing your name called at awards more often.
In this one-day class you will get to observe demos from Richard & Jeremy on how to prep, season, smoke and present the 4 KCBS meats along with their entire competition timeline, including seasoning, injection, and sauce recipes that have elevated them as one of the top ten teams in the country. And just think, one call at a competition could earn you back the money spent on this class.
Class Outline Rough Draft
- Detailed information on the 4 KCBS meats (chicken, ribs, pork, brisket)
- Flavor profiles and preparation (injections, rubs & sauces)
- Wood selection and fire control
- Detailed instructions on cooking methods and techniques for consistent outcomes
- Equipment and Accessories needed for success
- Box building and presentation layouts
- Full competition timeline
- Tasting of all four meats prepared in the class
- Obtaining sponsors and promoting yourself & your team
- Answering all your competition BBQ problems and questions
Since 2012, Fergolicious BBQ has proven that if you work hard enough and learn certain methods, your BBQ can go from zero to hero. In one day, Fergolicious BBQ will provide you with an entertaining, action-packed barbecue class that will shorten the learning curve so that you can produce award-winning Q in your own backyard. All classes will cover…
- How to light a fire
- How to prepare injections, brines, rubs & sauces
- Detailed instructions on cooking methods
- Equipment and Accessories
- Green Mountain Grill Pellet Smokers
- Timelines, temps
- Different woods, charcoal and fuel
- Answering all your BBQ problems and questions
~ Paul Warren, Jan 17, 2017